Tuesday 30 August 2016

This is down to the production being at just one plant and it being shared

Out of the six models in the lineup at Jeep, the Wrangler is in third place. This resulted in 62% of sales coming from customers outside of the US last year. The FCA is shaking things up and the Jeep Wrangler is going to be given a huge boost. They are investing $700 million and making changes to the production so that they can produce around 450,000 units.
_

Rosette:
I met a guy online and he's asked me on a date for later this week.
(29 August 2016)

Noelia:
What are the rules of a no strings attached relationship?
(29 August 2016)

Noelia:
This is the first time Im doing something like this.
(29 August 2016)

Noelia:
Recently met this guy and we agreed to a no strings attached relationship since we re both in school and not looking for anything serious.
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
My boyfriend's coworker has a crush on him and it upsets me, what do I do?
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
Confront her and tell her not to talk to my boyfriend or should I persuade my boyfriend to tell her to stop acting inappropriately with him?
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
What I get from this, is that he likes her attention.
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
My boyfriend doesn't want to confront her because he thinks it will make their work relationship awkward and overalls ruin the trendy restaurant serving atmosphere.
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
I believe if I confront her, it will just let her know how insecure and weak our relationship is and I don't want to give her the satisfaction.
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
I believe he should confront her and tell her that her actions are inappropriate any time he sees her because I don't work with them, I never see her.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment