Wednesday 31 August 2016

World Economic Forum published the top 10 skills you need to thrive in the future

This is a continuation from that post. The top trend in the report, though, is the changing nature of work. Work today is increasingly collaborative and focused on solving complex problems in creative ways. And when you think about it, each skill on the list makes sense.
_

Taisha:
Why does everyone think my book is dumb and doesn't make sense? (Here's description...?
(31 August 2016)

Taisha:
Spayed about a teen couple living in a futuristic era where not only can you neuter your pets but your?
(31 August 2016)

Joan:
What will happen at my 36 weeks doctors appointment?
(31 August 2016)

Joan:
And how painful is it getting your dilations check?
(31 August 2016)

Joan:
I still don't look or feel like I'm retaining water yet though.
(31 August 2016)

Joan:
My daughters dropped already since the 16th I realized about a week ago she's alot lower then she was before.
(31 August 2016)

Joan:
So if he doesn't give me one can I ask for it.
(31 August 2016)

Tawna:
Wdyt of using nicknames as full names?
(31 August 2016)

Tawna:
Such as Ari for Ariana, Mira for Miriam, Tori for Victoria, etc?
(31 August 2016)

Trisha:
I need help making my book description which is about a futuristic world where a law was passed letting parents due whatever to their kids?
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment