Sunday 28 August 2016

Are you already a part my list community and receiving my daily email updates and training?

This podcast training is based on my recently created Focus Guide on the topic of multiple streams of online income. Recently, I have introduced a new feature during these podcast training calls. My most recent book is now available. If not, please give me your first name and primary email address in the form on the right-hand side of this site.
_

Arie:
Should I leave my boyfriend of 5 years for someone new?
(27 August 2016)

Arie:
He wants to be with me but I am too afraid to start all over again.
(27 August 2016)

Arie:
At the time he was going through a divorce now he is divorced and would like to start something new with me.
(27 August 2016)

Arie:
I felt an instant connection when I saw him my heart fell to my stomach.
(27 August 2016)

Arie:
Second part of this story is that after 13 years I ran into someone I once secretly loved when I was a teenager but was too afraid to admit.
(27 August 2016)

Arie:
The spark has died out on my half.
(27 August 2016)

Arie:
I have been waiting for him to prepose to me and he has yet to do so.
(27 August 2016)

Arie:
Our relationship has not evolved and I feel we are in the same place.
(27 August 2016)

Arie:
So I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years and I love him but I'm not sure if I'm in love with him anymore.
(27 August 2016)

Krysten:
What name do you think is prettier 'April' or 'skye'?
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment