Monday 29 August 2016

The frames through which we perceive are culturally conditioned and largely unconscious

They create rules, roles, and expectations. Doctors and nurses with special knowledge and tools take care of them. Other kinds of people make sure this occurs in an orderly way. The image suggests purposeful motion toward a destination, which implies desire.
_

Jona:
Every time after he talked about it, he'd seem like dreaming or staring off into space for a short while.
(28 August 2016)

Jona:
I realized that he seemed to talk 2 times about this place that has many beautiful women.
(28 August 2016)

Jona:
At first I was reluctant but after some begging, i agreed to meet him a couple of times.
(28 August 2016)

Jona:
I've been seeing this guy who was interested in dating me.
(28 August 2016)

Jacinta:
If a guy constantly starts a texting conversation with you, what could this mean?
(28 August 2016)

Jacinta:
He is always the one that starts them first.
(28 August 2016)

Mitsue:
How to Let things go?? .....please help its about my ex gf?
(28 August 2016)

Mitsue:
I want to let it go but I want revenge so bad it's not even funny.
(28 August 2016)

Mitsue:
When I go to work I am going to see him.
(28 August 2016)

Mitsue:
This really crushed me as it hard to let go because I work with this guy.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment