Sunday 28 August 2016

We used AGAG Blue and White Artificial Grass matching the DX logos and colours

Working together with the marketing team and their sponsors DX to create an eye catching branded area for the dugout and steps. If you would like to stand out from the crowd gives please feel free to contact us. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the Terms of Use.
_

Sumiko:
He asked to facetime me and I felt butterflies in my stomach when we were talking to each other on the call, and when he sat next to me during lunch and his leg accidentally brushed up against mine, I felt butterflies again.
(27 August 2016)

Sumiko:
At first, I didnt really know him. but a couple days later I got to know him more and thought he was really sweet.
(27 August 2016)

Gearldine:
Should I accept his gift or not?
(27 August 2016)

Gearldine:
I feel like I should deny it because the only reason he is giving me one is because I gave him one and also he feels guilty.
(27 August 2016)

Gearldine:
Now should I accept his gift if he does end up giving me one?
(27 August 2016)

Gearldine:
He txt me all night telling me he was sad that he forgot and that he couldn t believe he did.
(27 August 2016)

Gearldine:
Now I feel since I gave him a gift he is going to try to give me one only because he feels guilty for not remembering.
(27 August 2016)

Gearldine:
I gave him a gift and when I gave it to him, you can tell in his face expression he felt horrible because he had forgotten.
(27 August 2016)

Gearldine:
My boyfriend forgot it was our 7 year anniversary.
(27 August 2016)

Samantha:
How to date guys when you re socially awkward?
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment