Saturday 27 August 2016

We even had a thought that money is wasted on a hopeless case

The truth is we were skeptical back then. Today Susann is offering the same support to Lotte. A treatment that costs thousands, in a place where the chances to save her leg are real. Once again, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts on behalf of the two good girls.
_

Chantel:
He gets hard but he always seems to zone out during sex, like he doesn't enjoy it.
(28 August 2016)

Adrienne:
I amm confused what do you make of this?
(28 August 2016)

Adrienne:
Would you guys take offense to this?
(28 August 2016)

Adrienne:
I went to throw my trash out and as I was walking back to my chair i could see that my manager turnt his head slightly to look but didnt fully look because he is interviewing.
(28 August 2016)

Adrienne:
So my manager was interviewing this guy for a job and my manager was facing me . He then asked the guy to switch spots with him, and the guy looked confused and didnt know why.
(28 August 2016)

Mollie:
Your favorite feminine J names?
(28 August 2016)

Mollie:
What are some feminine names starting with the letter 'J' that you really like or generally like?
(28 August 2016)

Amparo:
So my friends and i snuck out at 2am and took a bus out of our town we didnt go far at all just like 10 mins ride?
(28 August 2016)

Nicole:
Will anyone talk to me?
(28 August 2016)

Nicole:
Im really bored n my friend is asleep so I have nothing to do.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment