Monday 29 August 2016

Looking at the calming photos and then the quote just made my exhale the breath I was holding

Luckily, it has been salvaged and the careful restoration of parts of its interior has not been completed until a few years ago. Vintage cutter quilt from my collection. Thank you for sharing your adventure. I really needed to escape life today. I especially needed todays quote.
_

Leonida:
Would it really be a bad idea to try this method?
(28 August 2016)

Leonida:
I think it's sad she still sleeps with my sister and not the sleeper we bought for her.
(28 August 2016)

Leonida:
My niece is just five months old.
(28 August 2016)

Leonida:
I think it would be productive, because it's sad when you can't put a baby down for even a second without them crying.
(28 August 2016)

Leonida:
Our mother told us that sometimes we need to let her cry it, but my sister hates that idea for obvious reasons.
(28 August 2016)

Leonida:
You can not put her in her swing, or her bouncer, nor playmat because she will start crying as soon as you put her down.
(28 August 2016)

Leonida:
She even sleeps on her mothers chest every night.
(28 August 2016)

Leonida:
I believe it's because her mother NEVER puts her down.
(28 August 2016)

Leonida:
I'm babysitting my niece, and she cries every time you put her down.
(28 August 2016)

Lynnette:
Is it rude asking crush if she is virgin?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment