Tuesday 30 August 2016

All that we have resisted or clung to in our lives has formed our swamps of mind

We do not cling to them or resist them. Yet, even as we progress, there is a more subtle clinging and resistance that we must be aware of. A contemptible, sinful thought arises and we inwardly turn away. A lovely, compassionate thought arises and we happily watch it flutter away like a butterfly.
_

Kerry:
And if i speak, she mimics me all the time.
(29 August 2016)

Kerry:
And it hurts A LOT when she kicks me, wow... and if she goes pass me, she always shows me her middlefinger, IT PISSES ME OFF.
(29 August 2016)

Kerry:
I never fight her back, because she is much stronger than me and i just dont know, i cant.
(29 August 2016)

Kerry:
Now it has been 2 times if i havent stopped crying she comes with a vaccuum, and punch me with it, and it HURTS.
(29 August 2016)

Kerry:
And when i start to cry, she still continuest.
(29 August 2016)

Kerry:
Theres times, if we fight about stupid stuff, she starts to punch me and kick me till i start to cry.
(29 August 2016)

Shantell:
One positive hpt with a very, very, very faint line mid morning and another negative hpt after lunch this afternoon. Pregnant or no?
(29 August 2016)

Shantell:
I was still skeptical so I took another one this afternoon at about 1:15. This time I did not see a faint line indicating a negative result.
(29 August 2016)

Shantell:
I took a hpt mid morning this morning and got a very, very, very faint pink line indicating a positive result.
(29 August 2016)

Gearldine:
How do I talk to a girl I've never talked to or met before? (Read Description)?
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment