Monday 29 August 2016

He is doing that through the Stick for India and Hockey

He also gave us some insights on the camp itself. This is because we have observed that they continue to improve by leaps and bounds. However the coaching methodology and philosophy remains the same. We visited grassroot schools, played hockey games with the girls and the boys, spoke to their PE teachers and Headmasters, etc.
_

Laveta:
And when I don't respond he goes back to Instagram and DM's me asking where I am.
(28 August 2016)

Laveta:
And I've been ignoring his snaps for a week, either never opening them or opening them and not responding & he just keeps sending them.
(28 August 2016)

Laveta:
And he keeps suggesting we 'hang out and jam to my cool bands' and I don't want to.
(28 August 2016)

Laveta:
And he kept sending me shirtless snaps and videos of him playing guitar and vaping, and he does drugs and I just want nothing to do with him.
(28 August 2016)

Laveta:
He asked me for my snapchat, & I was too nice to tell him no, so I did.
(28 August 2016)

Laveta:
I didn't even want to be friends because he gave me bad vibes and creeps me out, but I was too nice to tell him that.
(28 August 2016)

Laveta:
I'm not into him, and I knew right then I wasn't.
(28 August 2016)

Laveta:
I play guitar, so he started talking to me about guitar, trying to impress me.
(28 August 2016)

Laveta:
I let him follow me and didn't think much of it, but I didn't follow him back.
(28 August 2016)

Laveta:
So this guy who used to go to school with me, but has since graduated and is much older, followed me on Instagram.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment