Wednesday 31 August 2016

This means the political campaigning can now enter full swing

It can, in fact dictate the schedule with a filibuster or demands. In readiness for the election, the party is holding primaries to select the candidates in each constituency. The primaries in the capital constituencies ends on 12 August, and the primary in the North Constituency ends on 15 August.
_

Sophia:
My friends going to a cousins funeral today, I can't make it but want to send her a sort of good luck message?
(31 August 2016)

Phylicia:
Why do I always feel alone? and find it difficult to talk about myself or feelings?
(31 August 2016)

Phylicia:
I'm 30 and I feel like I'm going to empty forever.
(31 August 2016)

Phylicia:
I feel like I'm a bad person all the time.
(31 August 2016)

Phylicia:
When I'm around people I feel alone.
(31 August 2016)

Moon:
Do you have an ideal penis size?
(31 August 2016)

Moon:
If so what is you ideal length, girth and shape?
(31 August 2016)

Celia:
My girlfriend said I have to have sex with her this Friday if I want to continue our relationship?
(31 August 2016)

Celia:
I get enough of this already from my friends and I don't understand why everything has to always be about sex.
(31 August 2016)

Celia:
I feel like she's making do something I don't want to do.
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment