Sunday 28 August 2016

You have seen the tablet sales and ASP go down quarter after quarter

This is a simple case of product positioning. With iPhone, Apple Watch, and MacBook lines Apple is already maxing out our wallet share. Is that all net new revenue however? When customers hire one product for a job to be done they may have to fire another.
_

Ashely:
I've just recently found out about the world of asexuality and it has given me something to really think on.
(27 August 2016)

Shu:
Could she still like me? Am I being delusional?
(27 August 2016)

Shu:
Do you think it sounds like I was imagining it, or does she still like me?
(27 August 2016)

Shu:
When she saw me she looked like she was trying not to cry.
(27 August 2016)

Shu:
So the summer passed and I didn't see her (of course). There was a welcome back meeting at our school, and I saw her there a few days ago.
(27 August 2016)

Shu:
I would flirt and do stuff with him a lot and in front of her.
(27 August 2016)

Shu:
She knew I had a boyfriend because her friend was my crush (who turned into my BF) and they stopped being friends.
(27 August 2016)

Shu:
There was this lesbian who liked me last school year.
(27 August 2016)

Dorinda:
From my roommate putting his towel over the toilet paper?
(27 August 2016)

Sheilah:
He rubbed off paint off a girl's shoe which was awfully nice, but I was sorta jealous because he was my crush and she asked him to.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment