Wednesday 31 August 2016

The cheering news is that political satire is not entirely dead and buried

When I read that the well upholstered Diane Abbott is lecturing May over the dangers of obesity I rolled my eyes piewards. The intellectual flabbiness of the US elections is sphincter rattlingly depressing. God know what they will do with it. Well, as I know about it I can guess.
_

Daniel:
I want to talk to him but idk what to say without sounding stupid.
(30 August 2016)

Daniel:
It's like when i see him my heart beats up and i just get really nervous.
(30 August 2016)

Lenna:
I need some advice I don t care how it sounds just say it it women and men please I m so desperate for help to come here?
(30 August 2016)

Lenna:
He just wants to have ties to me while he locked up . But I feel bad for waiting till he goes to prison to get courage to leave him . Can somebody give me there opinion i don t care if you think I m stupid ,just say something.
(30 August 2016)

Lenna:
Anyways recently he was just sentenced to 8 years in prison do 5 , maybe.
(30 August 2016)

Lenna:
I feel so betrayed by other stuff I can t even mention.
(30 August 2016)

Lenna:
Moms know what it s like to have a newborn well I did it by myself . Even though he was there I think he bought pampers maybe twice . I m trying to think of something good to say about him but can t besides he would say he loves me.
(30 August 2016)

Lenna:
We had a daughter that I struggled to take care of while he slept in our bed.
(30 August 2016)

Shanell:
As a women would you stay with a guy that could stimulate you sexually in every way except with his penis?
(30 August 2016)

Shanell:
I don't know if a women would stay with a man that can't have sex with his penis and I don't won't her to leave me.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment