Wednesday 31 August 2016

PODE is visible on virtually all social networks known to the 21st century man

It ranges from events, policy documents, and government direction, at every point in time. From Twitter, to YouTube, BlackBerry Messengers (C00189354), among others. Notify me of new posts by email. We rely on our team of news professionals and Citizen reporters.
_

Tomeka:
I just started my freshman year of college and I want things to be different this year.
(30 August 2016)

Genny:
What symptoms did you have that made you take a pregnancy test?
(30 August 2016)

Genny:
I m very scared and trying not to get my hopes up.
(30 August 2016)

Genny:
I ve never had problems with heartburn or acid reflux and suddenly I am.
(30 August 2016)

Genny:
I sleep forever and am still tired during the day.
(30 August 2016)

Genny:
I want to eat sweets all the time.
(30 August 2016)

Genny:
I ve had multiple pregnancy symptoms but I m so scared to test because I ve had three miscarriages.
(30 August 2016)

Madelyn:
Did I mess things up?.. can they be fixed? Girls help!?
(30 August 2016)

Madelyn:
I feel like a dumbass but I'm willing to do what ever to get things back to how they were.
(30 August 2016)

Madelyn:
Idk what to do I like her but I can't be the only one trying with no effort back.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment