Sunday 28 August 2016

We meet our guide for a tour of the town and then dinner

After checking in to our hotel we will visit the Residential Palace, the old town and an art project. We end the day with dinner at a local restaurant. We check in to our hotel then meet our guide for a tour of the inner city. In the evening we will be heading for the trendy Linden district.
_

Emily:
He told them that I started yelling at him right away and threatening him then called me offensive names while they just stood there giving me rude looks.
(27 August 2016)

Emily:
He said what for since my mother would take his side and that s when she came upstairs and my brother came into the dining room as well.
(27 August 2016)

Emily:
He got really close to my face and I thought he was going to hit me and I threatened to call the cops.
(27 August 2016)

Emily:
He started yelling and I kept repeating it.
(27 August 2016)

Emily:
I knew better than to talk further about it and kept asking him to go back downstairs.
(27 August 2016)

Emily:
He got defensive and started getting angry at me telling me how he only had half a bottle.
(27 August 2016)

Emily:
I proceeded to say that it wasn t a good idea for him to be lecturing my son while under the influence.
(27 August 2016)

Emily:
Then I asked him if he would go downstairs and he said he was fine.
(27 August 2016)

Emily:
I was polite and listened to everything he had to say and then told him I would handle it.
(27 August 2016)

Emily:
I had just gotten home when he was drunk babbling to my 8 year old son about his dinner.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment