Tuesday 30 August 2016

It takes courage to manifest this truth in reality and place yourself in the hands of another

It takes mental fortitude to accept that a desire to kneel before an Alpha is a part of your nature. It takes diligence to serve an Alpha well. In this a pussyboy can see that his submission is not shameful but is properly understood as a source of pride.
_

Wynell:
Okay, so me and my best friend have been friends since 2012-2013 and we were dating for a little bit because I liked her. (This was kinda recent.
(30 August 2016)

Ileen:
I don't like to use sanitary products duing my monthlies. My fiancee is trying to convince me to start using them. Is he right?
(30 August 2016)

Ileen:
He says he might have to call off our wedding if I don't do it.
(30 August 2016)

Elsa:
My ex is alpha female, I'm more of an beta male, we broke up because of that, I'm ashamed of it?
(30 August 2016)

Elsa:
I just feel completely ashamed of it, and I feel like I want to fit into the alpha male category.
(30 August 2016)

Darlene:
I'm scared about going to a sleepover?
(30 August 2016)

Darlene:
What can I do to stop this from happening?
(30 August 2016)

Darlene:
I'm worried that I might drink too much water and wet myself, or randomly get my period, or get really homesick and start crying in front of my friend.
(30 August 2016)

Darlene:
Well I'm 13 female and never had a sleepover or stayed away from home before, I have severe anxiety and I'm really worried.
(30 August 2016)

Rikki:
Mother in law making life hard on me?
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment