Sunday 28 August 2016

Then I spent 3 years focusing on a career on my happiness again

I have actually left properly to do something I enjoy (it wasn't shopping). Before, I was most defiantly talking the talk. Actions speak louder than words. I'm totally looking forward to returning to work, I have a management meeting tomorrow and I can't wait.
_

Laurice:
My parents don t have enough money that she can go out and find something to do, and all of our relatives live in a different country.
(27 August 2016)

Laurice:
I have 2 other sisters at home, but I can t help think what she is gonna do when we are all out of the house.
(27 August 2016)

Laurice:
My dad works all day and my mom spent most of her time raising us.
(27 August 2016)

Laurice:
My parents are immigrants so they aren t able to have a real career to focus on.
(27 August 2016)

Laurice:
My sister left for college a couple years ago, but she got used to it and now its another child leaving.
(27 August 2016)

Laurice:
I mean I m close enough I can come back every weekend almost, but its still a change.
(27 August 2016)

Laurice:
I m very close with my family, and its hard to leave the people you see everyday.
(27 August 2016)

Laurice:
Not because I m leaving, I know I will eventually get used to it but because my mom will feel sad as well as my sisters.
(27 August 2016)

Laurice:
I m leaving for college tomorrow, and I feel so sad.
(27 August 2016)

Rosette:
Why do my feet get hot at night? is this bad?
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment