Tuesday 30 August 2016

She Had A Flat Tire Late At Night When Two Strangers Got Down Next To Her Car

But Broke Down In Tears When This Happened. When a car pulled up with two men, she never expected them to do this. But Is Speechless When She Did This & Left A Poor College Kid In Tears. He Was Stopped By An Officer When He Was Driving Home With His Little Daughter.
_

Cameron:
We don't date but mutally have feelings for each other but nothing is labeled or anything.
(29 August 2016)

Desiree:
How to deal with a co-parent that always falls back on their word?
(29 August 2016)

Leonore:
How to tell if a girl is interested in you at the mall?
(29 August 2016)

Leonore:
Like what signs will a girl give you if she is interested while talking to her?
(29 August 2016)

Allyson:
Hate when my friends hang out without me?
(29 August 2016)

Allyson:
I moved away from my hometown about 7 months ago and since then I have felt the worst FOMO when I see or hear about my friends hanging out over social media.
(29 August 2016)

Ashleigh:
Sexual tension with same sex bestfriend?
(29 August 2016)

Ashleigh:
She asks me a lot questions about sex and masturbation and once asked why I was so horny but I really can't tell?
(29 August 2016)

Ashleigh:
We're never too serious but I find myself flirting (sometimes on purpose and accidentally) and she seems to take it and flirt back.
(29 August 2016)

Ashleigh:
She wouldnt tell me who but she was very concerned that was gay.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment