Monday 29 August 2016

Even if you still work a 9-5 and feel like there are a million things anchoring you down

Should you quit your day job before you start? What I love most about the story is the way its founder, Marcus Frind built it. Oh, and after 10 years he got acquired by Match Group for 0M. In this video, I go over 5 strategies you can use to start a business RIGHT AWAY.
_

Bao:
Hello everyone :D There's this guy in my class and everytime we're alone we kinda flirt.
(29 August 2016)

Toccara:
So my girlfriend said she needs space?
(29 August 2016)

Toccara:
I think she will come back with a new perspective and it ll make our relationship better, but as the saying goes hope for the best but expect the worst.
(29 August 2016)

Toccara:
I know the more I smother her the more I push her away.
(29 August 2016)

Toccara:
Just need advise as to what I can do to keep her off my mind those four days to give her space.
(29 August 2016)

Toccara:
She said hopefully after our 4 days apart we will come back missing each other.
(29 August 2016)

Toccara:
So I m leaving to New York for a couple days, and she is going to leave my daughter at her moms house for a couples days and go on a camping trip.
(29 August 2016)

Toccara:
She told me that we aren t broken up and a part of her still loves me.
(29 August 2016)

Toccara:
Recently my girlfriend said she needs space, she feel smothered cause we do everything together and she sees me when she wakes up and when she goes to sleep.
(29 August 2016)

Noma:
Pls help whats best for my son?
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment