Thursday 29 September 2016

A few guys checked downstairs and my brother called him about six times

I started to panic because I thought that he just decided to leave me at the altar. I was crying so much that all my make-up came off and my face was puffy. At all the wedding events we had, there was always some kind of argument or people just not wanting to talk to each other.
_

Bridget:
Is 5'6 too short?
(29 September 2016)

Bridget:
What if he is a great singer and athletic?
(29 September 2016)

Bridget:
I was wondering if even though a guy is short can he still get girls interested in him?
(29 September 2016)

Remona:
Should I re add this guy that I really like on snapchat?
(29 September 2016)

Marisa:
I'm a girl who really likes this girl. She says she likes me too but she knows she isn't bisexual or a lesbian. What does this mean?
(29 September 2016)

Marisa:
Also, am i dumb for still wanting more than a friendship with her if she doesn't even understand her feelings?
(29 September 2016)

Marisa:
Then she said that she can't since she's straight which i have no idea what that means so i'm giving her time to think.
(29 September 2016)

Marisa:
She said she still likes me and when she's with me, she thinks about us but that she's straight and i'm the only girl who's made her feel like that.
(29 September 2016)

Marisa:
I finally had to tell her that i still have feelings for her and that it's difficult to be her friend since all the time we talk, she makes me feel special.
(29 September 2016)

Marisa:
She's the type of girl who casually flirts with everyone but has never actually dated so her flirting confused me.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment