Tuesday 27 September 2016

I was their first consumer user and they were nervous because the devices were expensive

I had to give them my contact information. The captions were therefore half the size of CaptiView captions. They said they would retain three sets. Something to keep in mind as this technology enters your local movie house. Still, Sony glasses may have provided one of the keys for Google Glass to caption our auditory universe one day.
_

Lydia:
She said she sees a gestational sac and I should do a test again in a week. and when she looked at my ovaries they looked polycystic.
(26 September 2016)

Lydia:
We are ttc but the tests say negative and I also had a 2 day bleed which I told her.
(26 September 2016)

Lydia:
During the scan she asked me if I'm pregnant?
(26 September 2016)

Lydia:
I had a transvaginal scan for pain on my right pelvic area and back.
(26 September 2016)

Rosamaria:
Is it an infection or something more?
(26 September 2016)

Felisha:
My little brother has two girlfriends?
(26 September 2016)

Felisha:
It just doesn't sit right with me but they have already been together for a year and a half.
(26 September 2016)

Felisha:
I don't know if I should do or say anything.
(26 September 2016)

Felisha:
As his big sister I feel like I need to steer him in the right direction but o have seen how they act together and they all seem very happy and the relationship seem to be healthy.
(26 September 2016)

Felisha:
He says they all love each other and it works but I don't get it.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment