Friday 30 September 2016

For the next few episodes we will shift our focus of from numbers to sequences

Without doubt, however, the most famous part of the chapter is not about taxes. As well as books, there are hundreds of videos on YouTube. My aim for the rest of this episode is to whet your appetite by giving you a taste of the maths that we will use. For now, it will be a high-level overview, we will not go over everything in detail.
_

Micaela:
He has a good heart but I truthfully feel like he doesn t care about me anymore.
(30 September 2016)

Micaela:
I truthfully don t even feel like we have a friendship.
(30 September 2016)

Micaela:
He s gone out plenty of weekends and gotten so drunk and turned his phone off on me or blocked my number so he didn t have to listen to me crying and begging for him to come home.
(30 September 2016)

Micaela:
Every single day he leaves the house for the whole day and hangs out with his guy friends, then comes home and plays video games with the microphone on.
(30 September 2016)

Micaela:
Since being pregnant the fighting hasn t gotten any better and he s always going out.
(30 September 2016)

Micaela:
It was always me breaking up with him and then forgiving him.
(30 September 2016)

Micaela:
Before I was pregnant we constantly broke up and never got along.
(30 September 2016)

Micaela:
So I need opinions... I m 20 years old 34 weeks pregnant, my boyfriend who s the father is 23. We ve been dating for almost 3 years and even though the baby was not exactly planned he had always begged me since the beginning of us dating to try for a baby.
(30 September 2016)

Jean:
My dad and his partner are fighting?
(30 September 2016)

Jean:
I want them to be happy again, so that our family is happy.
(30 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment