Friday 30 September 2016

What about unavoidable issues on the road like deer and animals passing by?

That sci-fi reality is already entering the mainstream, with everything from death-proof cars to insect-sized robot spies. Reify allows you to enjoy music with more than just your sense of hearing. If you like this, You'll love These. This site is full of awesomesauce for all levels of techies, creatives, scientists and geeks of all kinds.
_

Lillie:
I also been successful with girls.
(29 September 2016)

Lillie:
I just graduated high school and when i say real world i mean public places , jobs, downtown anywhere but high school.
(29 September 2016)

Yael:
Do you think this guy drove all that way to spend time with me?
(29 September 2016)

Joannie:
Id rather just die than keep fighting for a dull boring life that I m exhausted from indulging...
(29 September 2016)

Joannie:
Life is so confusing and boring that I just want to die.
(29 September 2016)

Joannie:
I can t even make any new friends because I come off as jaded and rude rather than confident and bold.
(29 September 2016)

Joannie:
When I reach out for advice and consolation or just comfort I feel like I m just being observerd.
(29 September 2016)

Joannie:
Consistently I ve had people walk out on friendships because I was not living up to their standards.
(29 September 2016)

Joannie:
I try so hard to live for myself and justify following my dreams and living my life.
(29 September 2016)

Joannie:
Either I m too nice or too cold and I can t seem to find a balance in between or people just don t seem to care enough to see any good in me.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment