Thursday 29 September 2016

Each Looter has a certain amount of life and a power level

When you put them out into play you can grab the super cool heart tokens to show their current health level. Game lengths are determined by player count. After a certain threshold of gold has been attained by a player the game ends immediately. This past year has represented a sea change for Cool Mini Or Not, now rebranded as CMON.
_

Kathie:
I've been seeing two crazy women for the past 6 months.
(29 September 2016)

Taryn:
My boyfriend makes fun of me because I play call of duty zombies?
(29 September 2016)

Taryn:
Like he says I'm weird and tom boy ish because girls don't play video games. help?
(29 September 2016)

Ella:
Help me understand please!! My boyfriend wont stand up for me against his girl bestfriend!!! What do I do??
(29 September 2016)

Ella:
He said nothing bad about her at all and I know that he thinks attractive.
(29 September 2016)

Ella:
Now she s starting all kind of drama with me and won t talk to her to tell her to stop the drama or stand up for me at all.
(29 September 2016)

Ella:
But she will lie to keep him out of trouble.
(29 September 2016)

Ella:
And my gut feeling is telling me that he called her while he was in jail.
(29 September 2016)

Ella:
His mom says she never spoke to her.
(29 September 2016)

Ella:
Is he lying to me has he been talking to her?
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment