Friday 30 September 2016

He was a nice looking boy from Asia going to school here

He was just starting to enjoy life again, coaching high school golf and learning how to hobby to explore his dominant side. So, I drive to the gas station and pick him up. I drive us back to the apartment. We did the normal things I always do and I made him pop shortly after starting a BJ.
_

Helga:
He asked me to hook up at the very beginning of the year but not since then (about a month) but on monday he asked what I was going Saturday.
(29 September 2016)

Helga:
So we see each other and occasionally study.
(29 September 2016)

Helga:
Then we have class together this year.
(29 September 2016)

Helga:
We hooked up twice but then I started to imply I wanted more so it kinda ended.
(29 September 2016)

Helga:
So I met this guy last year (I'm in college) and he basically straight up said he just wanted to hook up.
(29 September 2016)

Zada:
How could I help my parents quite crystal meth?
(29 September 2016)

Shanika:
Why does she call me a child?
(29 September 2016)

Shanika:
She says I'm immature and arrogant, even though I try to make her feel better and say and do nice things to her.
(29 September 2016)

Shanika:
Like, I'll try to make her laugh and others, as well.
(29 September 2016)

Shanika:
I mean, I act like a playful clown around her.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment