Thursday 29 September 2016

It may take another 2 weeks until Myadstory will be back up and running again

Birgit Jurock's Blog: What is new in the Revshare World? I really had a wonderful time, I should do that more often. And I am sorry to say, some didn't make it. Updates would be nice, they lost me there, no updates, no thank you, will not restart with Traffichubb.
_

Kelsie:
Some of them begged to go out with me.
(30 September 2016)

Kelsie:
Then when i started dating online, so many guys said that im pretty or beautiful or cute.
(30 September 2016)

Kelsie:
All my life up to age of 20, i thought i was ugly cuz i was called ugly by my brother and then i was called ugly by a guy who thought i liked him.
(30 September 2016)

Cayla:
So what is wrong if I can be jobless for a few months or perhaps nearly a year?
(30 September 2016)

Cayla:
And I am living relatively comfortably.
(30 September 2016)

Cayla:
Yet, everything seemed normal to me.
(30 September 2016)

Cayla:
During the subprime, I was even jobless for nearly a year before being consulted again by some business corporations.
(30 September 2016)

Cayla:
After that, I am jobless again for a few months.
(30 September 2016)

Marty:
In turn, I get to make a few million for my consultation and avise.
(30 September 2016)

Marty:
Some of these businesses are also big time corporate businesses that do businesses in terms of millions, if not billions.
(30 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment