Friday 30 September 2016

So it becomes difficult to fashion a truly scientific methodology

Then there is the astronomically high water bill that means someone opened a water theme park or the pond has a leak. Fortunately (if there is such a thing for large water losses), it is not usually a tear or hole in the liner. As an exercise, mark off your surface levels and chart them on a daily basis.
_

Edda:
I ve been dating a girl for about 3 months, she s great I like her a lot and I honestly see this going long term.
(29 September 2016)

Mavis:
Dont know if im pregnant help?
(29 September 2016)

Mavis:
Hi so i had sex about on the 11 of this month and i just got off my period on the 2nd it started on the 30th of august and it was unprotected.
(29 September 2016)

Willette:
My friend always makes fun of my insecurities?
(29 September 2016)

Shaquana:
Help naming a blog?
(29 September 2016)

Shaquana:
I'd prefer a catchy phrase or maybe 2 or 3 words that sound great together hinting at what the blog is about.
(29 September 2016)

Shaquana:
Yes names like Tracy or Ava or Dan.
(29 September 2016)

Shaquana:
I'd really appreciate suggestions for a blog involving names.
(29 September 2016)

Raylene:
Is Hershey star a good name for a baby girl?
(29 September 2016)

Vonda:
Guys- how do you feel about pig tails on a girl?
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment