Wednesday 28 September 2016

I think most designers and writers will recognise this feeling

I use the example of a routine annual report brief and suggest how you can use a methodical process to generate ideas for it. But you also get the sense that your brain is running a familiar program that can be described and broken down. For example, you may feel your brain is shuffling through two sets of cards, looking for a match.
_

Angila:
She has blonde-ish hair and she's short and kinda fat.
(28 September 2016)

Angila:
There's this girl who goes to my school.
(28 September 2016)

Marilou:
Please no rude answers, thank you.
(28 September 2016)

Marilou:
But during my ovulation cycle he put his thing in me without a condom on for just a few seconds, he didn't ejaculate in me.
(28 September 2016)

Marilou:
My husband and i always use protection I'm on the pill ( but i never take it like I'm suppose to ) and we use condoms.
(28 September 2016)

Marilou:
I've also been gassy and moody and my stomach feels different.
(28 September 2016)

Marilou:
I have a very regular period and I never cramp until a day or two before my period.
(28 September 2016)

Marilou:
I've been having mild cramps and my period isnt due for another week.
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
James or Oliver?
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
Which name does everyone like best for our baby boy please?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment