Wednesday 28 September 2016

I was shocked and extremely upset and was concerned about my children receiving the news

On the day I was informed of his death, I was in my garden with a workman. The workman was asked to stay with me whilst someone went to collect my daughter from work. As I was crying, my phone started to ring. It was in my back pocket, and I was too upset to answer, but it would not stop ringing.
_

Gilda:
I do not for sure if he does know, so should I tell him about this?
(27 September 2016)

Gilda:
I do not want him to tell people some of my secrets in retaliation, so should I confront him about this.
(27 September 2016)

Gilda:
I decided to open up my mouth about him to some friends because I was mad at him over something stupid and I have since learned that one of my friends may have told him that I opened my mouth about his secret.
(27 September 2016)

Gilda:
I also understand why he would not want anybody to know his secret.
(27 September 2016)

Gilda:
My friend told me a secret and he warned me not ever tell anybody about this otherwise there would be consequences.
(27 September 2016)

Stormy:
My boyfriend has always wanted to go get a massage.. but since his birthdays coming up i thought about making him a home massage kit so I could give him a massage as it's more personal.. but apart from the oil I'm not really sure what else to put in?
(27 September 2016)

Wilhemina:
Why do guys like other girls pictures on facebook? should i be jealous?
(27 September 2016)

Gia:
What to put in homemade massage kit for boyfriend?
(27 September 2016)

Gia:
My boyfriends bdays coming up and he s always banging on about getting a massage appointment.
(27 September 2016)

Keely:
What should I do since I'm lonely all the time?
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment