Friday 30 September 2016

I gave them a box of Sees Dark Chocolate and some beauty products

Also, if you hospital stamps the hands or feet, you can add those to the book at the same time. After some recommendations, though, I brought a pacifier just in case we needed it. There were access points for the nurses, and it was nursing friendly. I heard bringing your own blanket is sometimes nice, but I made do with the ones at the hospital.
_

Tessie:
Before I start, I'm a huge worry wart all the time.
(29 September 2016)

Lucrecia:
He buys a lot of things, and I give him my jacket when he is cold... Am I weird?
(29 September 2016)

Lucrecia:
The reason I call my boyfriend the girlfriend is because he acts like the girl in our relationship.
(29 September 2016)

Lucrecia:
The reason being for my best friend is because I tell her everything and she tells me what to do.
(29 September 2016)

Lucrecia:
I call my best friend my mom, and my boyfriend is my girlfriend and I'm his boyfriend.
(29 September 2016)

Lucrecia:
At school when I'm with my friends, I feel like I act weird.
(29 September 2016)

Mireya:
Any tips on a first date with someone who you ve already known for some time?
(29 September 2016)

Mireya:
I m very nervous, any tips would be helpful.
(29 September 2016)

Mireya:
I know him pretty well, but what if there are awkward silences?
(29 September 2016)

Mireya:
I am very nervous because I have never been on a date before.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment