Thursday 29 September 2016

It also is a handy tool for phonological awareness

This affordable, flexible app helps you generate word lists to treat articulation, apraxia, and dysarthria with ease. It is so flexible, it can be used for many speech therapy and language learning goals. Want a list of CV words that start with bilabials?
_

Clare:
Im 22 and he is just an year older.
(29 September 2016)

Clare:
I this sounds very stupid of me but me and my cousin have been best friends since childhood.
(29 September 2016)

Deborah:
As a Christian, would you be be able to tell what this kind of thinking is called?
(29 September 2016)

Deborah:
I am now being treated exactly the same way from strangers ever since my eldest sibling acquired this thinking and had tarnished my reputation with all the bad things he does, and this is stress I do not need.
(29 September 2016)

Deborah:
This type of thinking has also caused the eldest sibling to make others treat that person the same way his parents treat him, with contempt, by telling lies about him that the eldest sibling does.
(29 September 2016)

Christena:
What turns women on more,a kiss on their face or a long hug and staring in their eyes for 15 minutes at the same time?
(29 September 2016)

Christena:
I am talking about real LOVE relationship.
(29 September 2016)

Farah:
I want my cousin bro. Should I approach?
(29 September 2016)

Farah:
Should I approach or just let it be?
(29 September 2016)

Farah:
I feel like I want him but i think its puberty or just lust which I think is love.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment