Tuesday 27 September 2016

Our quest for a good JavaScript framework started about four years ago

A task that required one day in Flex would need three days in any JavaScript framework, including AngularJS. As you can see from this list, Angular 2 comes with batteries included. New angular developer in a team will be able to start much faster with your project.
_

Sacha:
During the movies we started making out.
(26 September 2016)

Sacha:
Took out my crush to the movies.
(26 September 2016)

Sheena:
He pulled out so he didn't ejaculate in me.
(26 September 2016)

Sheena:
BOTH TIMES were protected with a condom that did not break because we checked after and I am on birth control and take it correctly.
(26 September 2016)

Sheena:
About a week ago I had sex and then 2 days after than I had sex again.
(26 September 2016)

Raeann:
Btw he's a bit shy and awkward, doesn't seem that confident to be honest.
(26 September 2016)

Lura:
I'm in love with a 20 year old guy?
(26 September 2016)

Lura:
I could see why he woold say that, but I REALLY do love him.
(26 September 2016)

Lura:
He thinks because im alone and stuff, that im tricking myself to think that im in love with him, but im really not.
(26 September 2016)

Lura:
He got a really attractive personality, he's really smart and funny, aand he has the prettiest eyes...I've told him how I felt about him, and he really doesn't believe me.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment