Wednesday 28 September 2016

The van is already loaded up and we are raring to go

We are all available to chat, sign books and have fun. Very much looking forward to hanging with Sean and meeting the GrandCon folks. I believe they are expecting 3,000-4,000 people to attend this year. Editing and final tweaks are in progress. October release is looking good.
_

Maryam:
I don't want to tell anyone because I don't want the family to split up.
(27 September 2016)

Maryam:
He'd say it was just for fun,but he'd shove his hands down my pants or my slightly developed breasts.
(27 September 2016)

Meg:
There is a white women who lives next door to me with 5 children by 5 different men..?
(27 September 2016)

Meg:
Girls these days drop their knickers for anyone and I don't believe it's right.
(27 September 2016)

Meg:
There is too much debauchery, sexualisation of the media, traditions are being wiped out and so many single Mums.
(27 September 2016)

Meg:
I am not even a Muslim but even I don't like the way society is in western nations.
(27 September 2016)

Meg:
Why do some white people in the west want Muslims to live like this?
(27 September 2016)

Meg:
Non of the fathers our in the kids life.
(27 September 2016)

Hortensia:
Need a females opinion trouble with my sister inlaw?
(27 September 2016)

Hortensia:
But she walks around the house with just a tank top and tiny shorts if she bends over I can see her entire rear end.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment