Tuesday 27 September 2016

What if you could use every moment as a moving meditation towards creating the life you crave?

What is everything felt on purpose for the rest of your life? Introducing, the lemon principle. The lemon principle has radically shifted the way we look at the world. We choose to believe there is no such thing as coincidence. Stay Curious, You ARE the Omega.
_

Cami:
Maybe she's retarded... I am not a troll.
(26 September 2016)

Annamarie:
When will we have a Chinese for a presidemt?
(26 September 2016)

Annamarie:
When will we have a Chinese as a president?
(26 September 2016)

Sherrill:
Is he a shy guy?
(26 September 2016)

Karol:
My mom gets upset when I reject her suggestions for my daughter, what can I do?
(26 September 2016)

Karol:
I'm an adult and how my husband and I raise our child isn't really her business as long as I instill respect for others and kindness.
(26 September 2016)

Karol:
It seems that she wants to be in control of how I raise my child, I'm not keen on her parenting methods, heck I was raised by her and I'm not saying she was horrible but I have learned how not to raise my daughter.
(26 September 2016)

Karol:
I did try to compromise with her about it told her that we could dress my baby up like a reindeer and have pictures taken but she wasn't satisfied with that and got even more upset.
(26 September 2016)

Karol:
I have stated that if she wants to buy something for my baby that she is free to.
(26 September 2016)

Karol:
My mom gets upset at my choices for my daughter, things like what foods to feed her, my baby is 7 months and my mom gets upset that I am strictly following her doctor's suggested diet for her age.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment