Thursday 29 September 2016

This used to be the go-to segment of car that most people bought

It is a mid-sized compact car so they say. There have recently been pictures of a supposed Proton Perdana V8 circulating in Malaysian populated cyberspace. Best bang for buck tire this year. Tested in the Audi A4 1.8TFSI and also on my little Impreza TS. Copyright 2006-2016 - Mohamed Rigval Reza / IGVSB.
_

June:
There is a girl I met in class and I think she is cute.
(28 September 2016)

Raisa:
How do I over come this?
(28 September 2016)

Raisa:
Me and my gf text everyday convos, our convos are never boring, but sometimes in person idk what to say and I make it awkward I hate that I stutter and don't know what to say so it makes it worse.
(28 September 2016)

Dorothea:
Question for ladies, Do you like Balls?
(28 September 2016)

Gussie:
How should I tease him and make him want me more other than just grinding?
(28 September 2016)

Gussie:
We're going to keep our pants on but other than that, we won't have any clothes on.
(28 September 2016)

Gussie:
I'm going to be on top of my boyfriend and I want to tease him until he can't handle not touching me.
(28 September 2016)

Karen:
Is this an open relationship or is it one sided?
(28 September 2016)

Karen:
My thinking is this is seeming like a tit for tat to him and I don t like that plus I think either were in an open relationship or were not.
(28 September 2016)

Karen:
Anyhow he is upset that I was talking today about this or that other guy on top of the one I ve already brought in.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment