Thursday 29 September 2016

Start with Heaven then fall through the yukas into the Kali brute

I suggest we concentrate on ending this daulity good and evil game. I heard that there is a shortage of exorcists and a desparate call for them - almost funny. It does seem there are more and more dysfunctional people out there. Not sure if that is true, or it is that I am just more aware of my surroundings.
_

Myung:
I hate to say it but I don t think they wants to be my friend anymore and I didn t do anything.
(28 September 2016)

Myung:
They are also not talking to me that much because they are always talking to someone else and then get mad at me because I didn t talk to them.
(28 September 2016)

Myung:
I also feel know that I shouldn t sit with them because having them yell at me at lunch and say they don t like me is really bugging me.
(28 September 2016)

Myung:
I honestly don t know what to do about them.
(28 September 2016)

Myung:
They constantly start arguments with me and constantly get mad at me for simple things like getting something from breakfast.
(28 September 2016)

Myung:
They are starting to talk behind my back, which is making me upset.
(28 September 2016)

Myung:
They always make it seem like I m the bad one and they didn t do anything.
(28 September 2016)

Myung:
They always make me feel like I m to blame.
(28 September 2016)

Myung:
I feel that now we are drifting apart.
(28 September 2016)

Myung:
My friend who I thought was my best friend have been friends for two years.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment