Friday 30 September 2016

I was 18 and not too wise to the ways of the world

Geez, thought everyone knew that. She looked at me like I was nutz. I thought she was kidding when she explained it to me. Some toilets come with a mini version built in but its not my cup of tea. Only problem is when the little buggers try to build a dam.
_

Mari:
If I am pregnant, I already know I am not going to keep the fetus.
(29 September 2016)

Mari:
I don't know if I'm pregnant or not, because I've missed my period, but the test was a negative.
(29 September 2016)

Mari:
I've seen this question before, but from several years ago, so I'm trying to see if anyone has new information since I haven't had luck.
(29 September 2016)

Sadie:
How do I make her talk to me more?
(29 September 2016)

Sadie:
I feel like when she said we were good friends when I asked her out she was just trying to make me feel better (because she does that kind of stuff a lot). How can I get her to talk to me more?
(29 September 2016)

Sadie:
Like, get her to snap me more and talk to me more at school.
(29 September 2016)

Sadie:
But still, she's really nice and I can't ever stop thinking about her.
(29 September 2016)

Camille:
What is a tender sweetie?
(29 September 2016)

Camille:
He said parts of my self like my thoughtfulness, my caring is attractive.
(29 September 2016)

Camille:
A male friend of mine called me a tender sweetie.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment