Monday 26 September 2016

Is everyone open and willing to hear a message from spirit?

Ask them to make the person speak about them. This will leave the person feeling loved and really thinking about what you said. When Ashley started discovering the secrets to positivity her childhood gifts began to resurface in full-force. Ashley changed her life completely for the better by accepting her gifts and now lives a life she could have only dreamed of.
_

Genoveva:
I don't drink or tell jokes like that.
(26 September 2016)

Genoveva:
Most of the people in my family who have died were alcohol related deaths.
(26 September 2016)

Genoveva:
They go to bars every night and are major alcoholics.
(26 September 2016)

Genoveva:
They're very serious bar people.
(26 September 2016)

Genoveva:
Then they enjoy sitting around telling dirty gross jokes when were trying to eat.
(26 September 2016)

Genoveva:
I just planned a dinner at a restaurant last night for a get together with a lot of my relatives and it was ok I guess but they like putting me on the spot about things and making me uncomfortable.
(26 September 2016)

Genoveva:
I want to get together with them and be more of a family because I know how important family is.
(26 September 2016)

Genoveva:
I feel bad because I just can't fit in with my own family.
(26 September 2016)

Carol:
Sex 3 days and 1 day before ovulation? Possibility?
(26 September 2016)

Carol:
My boyfriend and i had intercourse without protection 3 days and 1 day before ovulation (went to bed mad the second day) ever since ive been having cramps and nausea.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment