Tuesday 27 September 2016

The family members can travel on these tickets without the employee

What to do about that annoying aisle armrest, or if the bathroom door is even locked properly? Turns out that one can be raised as well via a small button in a divot on the underside of the armrest. The airlines basically lets them fly for free. And not just with their own airline, but with every airline in any alliance.
_

Madeleine:
I even look like her (same hair color and fashion.
(26 September 2016)

Madeleine:
So there is this show Longmire and I swear the daughter Cady on the show is an older version of me.
(26 September 2016)

Linsey:
I counted I would be 4 weeks along if I was.
(26 September 2016)

Linsey:
Could i be pregnant, is this too early to tell?
(26 September 2016)

Linsey:
I also am getting white discharge.
(26 September 2016)

Linsey:
I got negative blood work too. i am still nausious, and my stomach is tender, as well as my breasts and nipples, and my back is sore, and my sides are sore, and none of my nice shoes fit.
(26 September 2016)

Linsey:
I went to my doctor who told me i was and it was too early to tell.
(26 September 2016)

Linsey:
I have cramping on my sides,vaginal discharge, nausia, i'm tired all the time, and no period.
(26 September 2016)

Jude:
How to deal with a crush on your best friend?
(26 September 2016)

Jude:
Because lately I can't be myself with him, and don't want him to be annoyed or bothered.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment