Tuesday 27 September 2016

The author has picked topics to suit various genres and provide variety to the themes

This story is the weakest among the lot be in execution, choice of words, character development or treatment. If you are passionate about reading then this is the place for you where you may discover many new books and read reviews. I am also a writer and if you love life then I write for you.
_

Cherise:
It's been a week and today I've had bad cramping, bloating, and diarrhea.
(26 September 2016)

Cherise:
It still did not go in. 2 days later I bought the morning after pill.
(26 September 2016)

Cherise:
I tried to have sex but it didn't go in at all a condom was used as well but afterwards I went on top of him while humping him when he wasn't wearing a condom.
(26 September 2016)

Janean:
Is it wrong to go to your parents to spend a few nights with them and your son??
(26 September 2016)

Janean:
My mom decided that we should meet the following day which was Saturday evening to meet and discuss about our relationship that did not end to well that Saturday.
(26 September 2016)

Janean:
Long story short my mom came home and calm him down.
(26 September 2016)

Janean:
He ended up coming to my parents house which I did not want him to because he made a statement stating that he will come and cause problems which I felt was unecessary.
(26 September 2016)

Janean:
I do not find any problem with him wanting to spend some time with our son but it just struck me as odd as to why he was acting that way.
(26 September 2016)

Janean:
The next day he called me saying he wanted to see our son I was a bit confused because we were home the evening before and he spent time outside now that I am at my parents all of a sudden he wanted to see our son.
(26 September 2016)

Janean:
After Thursday's therapy I decided to go back to my parents house, I left my apartment around 8 p.m. my fiance had went out and had not returned before I left.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment