Tuesday 27 September 2016

Whatever Happened to the Invisible Hand of Capitalism?

Additional supply lowers prices, bringing them to a new equilibrium. But this is how prices are set for millions of goods globally on a daily basis in free-market economies. When I left Soviet Russia in 1991, I thought I would never see a command-and-control economy again.
_

Maryalice:
She now thinks that I was the one who did it because she wouldn't let me go to the shop.
(26 September 2016)

Maryalice:
I of course say no because I didn't do it and she asks my siblings and they all say they didn't do it either.
(26 September 2016)

Maryalice:
While I'm in the shower she knocks on my door and blames me for spilling the soap water all over the dishes.
(26 September 2016)

Maryalice:
An hour later she goes to the donation box about 3 minutes away and says she has to throw some stuff.
(26 September 2016)

Maryalice:
Of course I got annoyed and on the way home I didn't say anything.
(26 September 2016)

Maryalice:
Hi, so today I was going to the shop but last minute my mum decided it was too late and that i can go tomorrow.
(26 September 2016)

Hattie:
Can someone help? It's about my boyfriend's birthday!?
(26 September 2016)

Soo:
Should I ask my friend if they re avoiding me?
(26 September 2016)

Lael:
How did people in the 1970's-1980's live without internet?
(26 September 2016)

Lael:
Was it common for people to own cars back then or was it too expensive?
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment