Thursday 29 September 2016

Users of this QA forum are responsible for their activities

Is there a setting that I can't find that will stop this from happening? For brand, software and any other services please contact with your local distrubutor. Illegal file sharing is strictly prohibited. You can share your opinions, post educational messages, videos and contact with other users.
_

Carolee:
In 1 year from now i'll be a senior and i see a lot of hot girls at my high school and i was wondering how i could ask her out?
(29 September 2016)

Carolee:
I'm 15 years old and I'm a sophomore in high school.
(29 September 2016)

Cherri:
My girlfriend likes another guy? She doesn't tell him she's in a relationship?
(29 September 2016)

Cherri:
Some of my friends have noticed this and says she always looks at him when he's around and she's been flirty with him.
(29 September 2016)

Cherri:
Recently we where going to class and we where not holding hands, He walked past us and she smiled and seemed exited to se him again.
(29 September 2016)

Cherri:
When he gave her he's number she seemed very happy about it and when he's phone broke she eagerly asked him if he still use the same number.
(29 September 2016)

Cherri:
I have seen her on campus without me walking past this guy and she smiles at him and one time they made intense eye contact. he asked her out and she said she's busy but didn't say anything about her relationship.
(29 September 2016)

Cherri:
I started to get suspicious so i started to spy on her.
(29 September 2016)

Cherri:
Another time we both ran into him in the stairs in the dorm building she smiled nervously at him.
(29 September 2016)

Cherri:
One time we here walking holding hands and when this guy was walking past us she removed her hand from me and they where smiling at each other.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment