Thursday 29 September 2016

I had no idea I need to meet other bloggers or PR

And this process would be much faster if most of us including me knew certain things from the very beginning. Now I know this is one of the most important things in blogging. So invest in a good camera, good lens, good blog design and whatever else you feel is important.
_

Maribel:
She completely shattered his heart in January after 4 years and he's still a bit hung up on her because there was no closure for him.
(29 September 2016)

Maribel:
I just don't think I can compete with the feelings he has for her.
(29 September 2016)

Maribel:
Plus our futures are going in the same direction since we're currently doing the same major at the same university.
(29 September 2016)

Maribel:
Surely, I'm better for him than his ex because I appreciate him more and I've done more for him according to him.
(29 September 2016)

Maribel:
The problem is I don't think he feels the same way.
(29 September 2016)

Maribel:
I think I started liking him and maybe the sex just made my feelings worse.
(29 September 2016)

Maribel:
Although, out of everyone in our group, I felt closest to him because we can relate the most.
(29 September 2016)

Maribel:
We've been friends for 5 years now and I never felt this way until we started hanging out more.
(29 September 2016)

Maribel:
I think he wants one too but I don't know.
(29 September 2016)

Maribel:
However I think I'm starting to develop feelings like I want a relationship.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment