Wednesday 28 September 2016

You can show your art without words and we suggest you the tended

Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. He is just starting on his journey, but it will come. You need someone like Aunt Jane to help you do the right thing.
_

Joeann:
And I won t be able to cut him off cause I ll still see him around with friends.
(28 September 2016)

Joeann:
Yes I realize the most of the time fwb relationships don t work out cause feelings end up getting involved.
(28 September 2016)

Joeann:
We talk almost everyday, we hangout without doing anything sexual, always tease each other, always tells me I m jealous, the only problem besides us being fwb is that he dated one of my closest friends.. And I don t know what to do in general.
(28 September 2016)

Joeann:
Well about a month ago I realized I have feelings for him and wanted him more then what we have.
(28 September 2016)

Joeann:
I told him not to fall for me and he said don t worry no emotions here.
(28 September 2016)

Joeann:
Hey guys so me and this guy have been friends for over a year now and about 4 months ago we became friends with benefits.
(28 September 2016)

Karlene:
What do i do..?
(28 September 2016)

Karlene:
What do i do why is he blocking me should i message him on whatsapp?
(28 September 2016)

Karlene:
A guy told me he wants to talk to me on whatsapp and he has me on whatsapp and i made a snapchat and he added me on snapchat and i added back then he blocked me when i didnt say anything... But he has me on whatsapp.
(28 September 2016)

Libby:
I am adopted and constantly worried my extended family thinks less of me because of this, how do I get over this?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment