Wednesday 28 September 2016

The Asian restaurant boasts large screen televisions and four fun karaoke rooms

The other teen chefs I competed with are crazy talented and I am grateful to have made it this far. The other teen chefs I competed with are crazy talented and I am grateful to have made it this far. The love and support from my family, school, and community have been overwhelming.
_

Fred:
He wouldn't respond to any of my texts or calls all night.
(28 September 2016)

Fred:
He said he'd come by and then he stood me up.
(28 September 2016)

Fred:
He was calling to check on me when I sick.
(28 September 2016)

Fred:
I was the first person he text in the morning everyday before he went to work.
(28 September 2016)

Fred:
We toasted to a new beginning and he kissed me on the cheek.
(28 September 2016)

Fred:
We had a great romantic weekend getaway.
(28 September 2016)

Lacy:
And blocks me from any and all social media after i follow him (whether i message or dont message) So what do i do?
(28 September 2016)

Lacy:
And i know he wants me to message him on whatsapp but he always blocks me after i message him too.
(28 September 2016)

Lacy:
My friend told me he wants to talk on whatsapp then he added me on snapchat and i added him back and he didnt message and neither did i and he blocked me later.
(28 September 2016)

Shane:
How come all these 16 Year olds want to get pregnant?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment