Wednesday 28 September 2016

The rooftop infinity pool is also a great place to chill...with gin and tonic in hand

A little private dining nook at Tiffin. Cream of White Onion Soup, part for the RM118 dinner set. I personally loved this creamy soup. Their lovely XO sauce....I won't mind a jar or two. Ipoh prices are substantially cheaper than KL prices I have to say.
_

Josefina:
My crush had to stand next to the pastor and his wife, who were right in front of me.
(27 September 2016)

Lia:
What is it about having their hair pulled during sex that woman like?
(27 September 2016)

Lia:
Guys are always taught to.treat women gently, like princesses...and then this stuff comes out about pulling their hair.
(27 September 2016)

Lia:
I keep reading that women like their hair pulled during sex.
(27 September 2016)

Zulma:
Was this my period or implantation bleeding?
(27 September 2016)

Toshia:
What is the meaning of the name Queenstar?
(27 September 2016)

Toshia:
If you don't have anything nice to say don't answer my questions at all.
(27 September 2016)

Toshia:
I have been searching all over the internet for the meaning of this name but still no luck.
(27 September 2016)

Toshia:
The name Queenstar is of Ghanaian origin.
(27 September 2016)

Isadora:
What is a nice way to tell my friend I don't want to watch her daughter while she's out of town?
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment