Tuesday 27 September 2016

CODE was an official selection at the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival

This film exposes the dearth of female and minority software engineers and explores the reasons for this gender gap. CODE raises the questions: what would society gain from having more women and minorities code and how do we get there? Professor Claude Steele says it takes about a generation to change a stereotype.
_

Clora:
When I ask him or look at his erection he gets very defensive and mad at me.
(26 September 2016)

Clora:
He also never has one after he uses the bathroom when we are out or not at home.
(26 September 2016)

Clora:
He claimes that it is because he gets one when he uses the restroom however he makes sure he always has his phone with him.
(26 September 2016)

Clora:
But each time he comes out he will have a full erection.
(26 September 2016)

Clora:
Okay so.... my husband typically goes to the bathroom 4-7 times a day and takes 45 mins to an hour each time.
(26 September 2016)

Twanda:
My boyfriend looked at my poop?
(26 September 2016)

Jesica:
Should I add him back on snapchat?
(26 September 2016)

Miyoko:
Should I pay my boyfriends way?
(26 September 2016)

Miyoko:
As a result my man is broke and doesn't have money when we go out on dates.
(26 September 2016)

Miyoko:
He spent over 400 dollars on his sons bday party, buys him a lot of stuff like toys and iPads and movies and goes out to eat with him a lot.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment