Friday 30 September 2016

Expect hilarious OTT scenarios and expletive-laden rants

The catch is you are producing words. Do good work and meet your deadlines. Expect poignant moments of creative insight followed by bangsplosion crescendos of action movie metaphor. Make notes in your work if research is required and set aside some Google time for another day.
_

Lora:
We somewhat text a lot but she also takes a while to reply sometimes.
(29 September 2016)

Lora:
There's this girl that I've been texting for a couple weeks now, she's in one of my classes in college but in person we barely speak to each other.
(29 September 2016)

Claire:
Homecoming proposal help?
(29 September 2016)

Claire:
Are there any creative ways to involve peanut butter in it?
(29 September 2016)

Claire:
My best friends boyfriend and I are planning a creative way to ask his gf to homecoming want to do something wit peanut butter because she is absolutely OBSESSED with it.
(29 September 2016)

Liana:
Could you date someone you had no physical attraction to?
(29 September 2016)

Lurlene:
I am happy that thank china and russia you americans can't attack iran and siria but only isis?
(29 September 2016)

Alba:
The bars near me are all full of college students or people just out of college.
(29 September 2016)

Alba:
Where do you find bars with single men in their 40s?
(29 September 2016)

Alba:
I'm not unattractive, I'm in good shape and not overweight.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment