Wednesday 28 September 2016

Obviously each of the kinds has their own advantages and disadvantages

This offers a crucial choice to power up several devises at the same time, which is a great feature indeed. Battery packs are being constituted usually with Lithium-ion or Li Polymer, these variations of battery cells. At the same time, Li-ion will be less safe to use compared to the Li Polymer.
_

Rosetta:
I m not constipated and I m not pregnant.
(28 September 2016)

Rosetta:
I get hot flashes where my face will get red and I ve gained a lot of weight.
(28 September 2016)

Rosetta:
For the past month my stomach has been really hard and I ve been throwing up in my mouth a lot.
(28 September 2016)

Dena:
I want to make it as easy as possible for him and I don't know what to say to end things.
(28 September 2016)

Dena:
I don't want to give him all the details but I don't want him wondering why forever.
(28 September 2016)

Dena:
I've been with my boyfriend for two years and I don't know what to tell him.
(28 September 2016)

Dena:
No particular event or action was taken to make me not want to be with him except for the fact that I'm in love with my ex.
(28 September 2016)

Dena:
He treats me good and he's a great guy.
(28 September 2016)

Dena:
I love him but I'm still hung up on my ex (who I dumbly broke up with) even after 2 years and we all know that's not fair to my boyfriend.
(28 September 2016)

Dena:
I want to be honest with myself and with him.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment