Thursday 29 September 2016

Feeling feminine and a little sensitive this morning

My picks are from the VS Dream Angels collection and are the push up bra and lace trim cheekini panty. Looking and feeling beautiful and sexy is the perfect start to a short Sunday morning lounge with coffee. As I go about my day, I find that I need a reminder that life is not all roses.
_

Laraine:
Part of me feels like he wants to be done too, but maybe the distant beho had nothing to do with me and he s coping.
(29 September 2016)

Laraine:
Do I stay in the relationship for now or still leave him alone?
(29 September 2016)

Laraine:
I went to his home to bring him food on Wednesday and was very distant, but I understand because he just lost a parent.
(29 September 2016)

Laraine:
Sadly his mother passed away later that day.
(29 September 2016)

Laraine:
I did and he stated that his sister called and that his mother was unresponsive . At first I didn t believe him, but I soon realized he was serious.
(29 September 2016)

Laraine:
I ignored him all afternoon and night, and Tuesday until he sent me a text to call him because it was urgent.
(29 September 2016)

Laraine:
I calmly pleaded with him to show me, but he refused and I left.
(29 September 2016)

Laraine:
He didn t answer and put it receipt in his pocket.
(29 September 2016)

Laraine:
So I asked him when did he go to a movie and with whom.
(29 September 2016)

Laraine:
He picked up some receipts and one of the receipts was a movie ticket.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment