Friday 30 September 2016

Numerous cultures have created drinks from crushed fruit for hundreds of years

However, have you ever wondered how these smoothies came to be? Well on this page, your going to learn about the history of smoothies and how they have developed over time. However, it is only until much more recent times that the smoothie, as we know it, was created.
_

Adelina:
I'm I reading th signs wrong or does he like me and just say he doesn't know who I am?
(29 September 2016)

Adelina:
Should I ask if what's my name or does he really not know?
(29 September 2016)

Adelina:
Ever since then he has been acting quite around me he hasn't talk to all day today.
(29 September 2016)

Adelina:
Unless I am read the signs wrong, I asked a friend's to ask him if he likes me and he said he doesn't know who i am.
(29 September 2016)

Adelina:
He shows all the signs that he likes me I talk to him every once in awhile.
(29 September 2016)

Phoebe:
I don't think she would be like a me the other way anyhow lol.
(29 September 2016)

Phoebe:
Now I only would want to make a new friend.
(29 September 2016)

Phoebe:
In the corner of my eye I could see she made a sharp turn with her head in my direction She seems popular amongst people and extroverted however I don't think I'd be very welcomed lol.
(29 September 2016)

Lorita:
I WAS STARVING AND I HADN'T EATEN ANYTHING ALL DAY NO BREAKFAST, LUNCH OR DINNER I ordered 2 pizzas for us and I ate one whole one because I was so hungry and he called me fat. :( I'm 5'7 120 lbs am I fat?
(29 September 2016)

Elwanda:
I am dreading the holidays with what my mother calls surgate family (she says substitute) but that is not the same and this family's kids are all in their 30's and NOT REAL FAMILY.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment